Topics this week include:
- Netflix: A Year Later – We discuss the state of Netflix one year after the Qwikster and pricing debacles.
Netflix: A Year Later
Netflix has been through a lot in the last year. They attempted to split off the DVD-by-mail functionality into a seperate service, price adjustments, the loss of content providers like Starz and more, made for quite an interesting year for Netflix. Listen in to hear our take on how Netflix fares today as well as what we see in its future.
- Netflix – A look back on the last year
- Netflix playing unwitting role in Viacom, DirecTV spat
What we’ve been up to / watching
- New Baby! Oh… and I’m exhausted! & TV & Movies!
- True Blood
- The Newsroom
- Falling Skies
- Man on a Ledge
- Safe House
- Journey to the Mysterious Island
- The Firm (TV series)
- True Blood season 5
- Ask your questions by clicking “Leave Us a Message” on the right hand side of this page, or by sending an email to” questions [at] talkingtechshow.com
We’d love to get your feedback in the comments! What are your opinions on Netflix today vs. a year ago? Weigh in on that and other episode topics below! Please give us a call on our listener feedback line at 919-438-3971 or contact us at: info [at] talkingtechshow.com if you’d like to be a guest on the show or are interested in sponsorship opportunities!
Please subscribe to the show on iTunes at: talkingtechshow.com/itunes - We’d be very appreciative if you could take a couple of moments to give us a review and rating on iTunes. Thanks for your support!